Monday, September 1, 2008

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

Strap yourself in for the thrill ride you’ll want to take again and again!’re about to take ff on a heart-stopping adventure that will blow you away…
Ever dreamed you could fly; to know what it is to soar above the earth? For 14 year old Max, and her adopted family, flying is no dream, it is a reality. Genetically engineered in an experimental lab known as “The School”, these six kids are only 98% human, the other 2% is genetically altered avian DNA.
With the help of Jeb, one of the scientists, Max, Fang, Iggy, Gasman, Nudge and Angel have escaped and are free, that is until their old guards, mutant wolf-humans called Erasers, find their hid-out. Led by Ari, Jeb’s son, the Erasers capture Angel and take her back to the lab.
Now the “Flock” must use all their unique talents to rescue the six year old. Along the way Max learns that not everything in their crazy mixed up world is as it seems. Oh yeah, and she is destined to save the world.
Based on characters created in Patterson’s bestselling books When the Wind Blows and The Lake House, this fast paced sci-fi thriller has the feeling of James Cameron’s Dark Angel. Filled with frenzied chases and turbulant action this YA novel is not to be missed!
Request your copy today! Just click here!